It drove…Then it stopped. We tried all of the B & D defenses and it made it over half at low power (non dukes of hazard) So we decided to make an adjustment that should allow us to go over all of the B&D defenses without an issue tomorrow.
The arm angle pulleys have been swapped out with chain. The pulleys could not handle the load and were skipping. We should be ready to test the chain driven arm tomorrow or Friday.
The shooting assembly is nearly complete. we can’t wait to get that going and see if it works as is, or we have to do some tweaking there.
- Drive train – done
- Bumpers – started
- Electrical board – done
- Turret arm prototype – done
- Turret arm – started
- Turntable – done
- Shooter – started
- Vision – started
- Main code – started
- Strategy – done
- Scouting system – started
- Awards – done
- Chairman’s – done
- Wood Flowers – done
- Entrepreneurship – done
- Dean’s – done
- Competition documents – not started
- Tech Journal – not started
- Judges Packet – not started
- 1 sheeter – not started
- Safety Binder – not started
- Pit Video – not started
- Pre-competition scouting – started
- Inviting local leaders to events – done
- Bellypan – done
- Pre season scouting and risk survey – started
- Reveal video – not started
- Climber – not started
- Defensive Cheescake – not started
- Wiring installation – started
- Chairman’s video – not started
- Driver Selection – not started
- Team Standard – started
- T-shirt – started
- Battery cart refurbish – not started
- Refurbish battery leads – not started
- Refurbish robot cart – not started
- Paint Pit – not started
Tomorrow at 5 pm we do driver selection so that we can identify the team of folks that will be going up to Columbia practice at the STEM Action center. The majority of the team will stay back to work on a lifter, competition preparation and marketing. Still so much to do.
Also, a big thanks needs to go out to all of the parents who are volunteering time and making the team tasty meals. Your time, energy and support have been invaluable to making this season the success it has been so far. THANK YOU!!!
And as an added bonus, we may have picked the robot’s name tonight….