Last year the team attended BAA education day and learned a lot. We plan on taking all or new team members again this year. Its a chance for students to get a lot of knowledge about FRC robots very quickly. If you are a new to robotics, we highly recomend attending.
WHO IS INVITED:
Any student, mentor, parent or supporter of the FIRST Robotics Competition in Maryland and DC. There are sessions targeting both rookies and veterans.
- A $5 fee is requested from ALL attendees.
- The $5 per person fee will be collected at the door, but advance registration of all attendees is required. You will be expected to pay for the number of people you register even if they don’t show up on Oct. 29.
- Registration, including lunch will close at 5pm on Tues. Oct. 18, 2016.
- Some sessions will have limited seats and will require a pre-registration. You will receive instructions on how to sign up for these seats after you register.
- A BBQ lunch from Famous Dave’s (pork, brisket, chicken, sides and water). A vegetarian option will be offered. Lunch is included in the registration fee.
- There will be no extra lunch tickets sold at the door; participants MUST register online in order to be included in the lunch order.
- Teams are welcome to bring their own food if they think they will need more to eat.
- Detailed agenda will be sent to registered participants.
WHAT TO BRING:
Yourself, your $5, a notebook and lots of questions !
DATE & TIME:
Sat, October 29, 2016
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Glenelg High School
14025 Burntwoods Road
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Kathy at : email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can email Kathy with your name and who will be attending in your place.
Can I attend for just part of the day ?
Yes, if you cannot attend the entire day, come when you can and attend those sessions most of value to you Please register though so that we can ensure we don’t overcrowd the school.
Can I bring my own lunch ?
Yes of course and any snacks you need through the day. We will still request the $5 payment to cover the costs of meals for the volunteers and presenters.
Do I have to register with my team or can I register individually?
Either is fine, just make sure you are not registered twice.